Saturday, July 26, 2008

FITNESS TIPS

FITNESS TIPS BY BHADRESH BUNDELA

When you are in the gym go to the cables and put the rope
on the highest point, use a moderate to heavy weight and
kneel down on the floor and take the rope and hold it just
on top of your head and pull the weight towards your abs
you should really feel it. I have used ropes for about 2
months now and have seen better results just using ropes
than I have doing 3 different isolation exercises and in less
time.


Triceps in 10mins: 4 sets of french presses on a 30 degree
decline bench. 8-10 reps per set and 1min between each set.
3 sets of v-shaped triceps pushdowns keeping strict form
and completing 8-12 reps per set with 30secs rest between
sets. Cable kickbacks (hold on to the rubber ball or connect
reope and hold that) - 2 sets, no rest as the other arm rests
between sets. 12-15 reps or till failure.


I've placed a mirror on the ceiling directly above my bench
so that I may check out the correctness of my technique &
motivate myself during this exercise.


I'm sure someone has already thought of this.... but I
recently discovered for myself a good way of getting an
effective workout without having someone to spot you to
get that last rep.... use a pretty heavy weight and do as
many as you can, until failure.... when you can't do anymore,
drop that weight and IMMEDIATELY pick up a lighter weight,
maybe half that of the heavy weight you just dropped....
go to failure again! Great workout without the need for a
spot! works great for people who work out at home and don't
always havesomeone around to get that last rep...

FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BODY BUILDING!!!!!
http://bodybuildingwebs.blogspot.com/

No comments: